Meet Fraternity and Sorority Life (FSL) Organizations on campus
Join us for Warm Up with FSL, Thursday, January 19, 2023; 11:00am-2:00pm, IN-PERSON, indoors, in the SCE Illinois Room, for a full showcase of ALL Fraternity and Sorority Organizations on campus!
And check out the Winter 2023 CSI Involvement Fair
All week: Monday-Friday, January 23 - 27, 2023 — Both IN-PERSON & VIRTUAL, each day
After meeting with and learning about different organizations, as organized by their FSL GOVERNING COUNCIL, explore all of their detailed Recruitment and Intake information and specific events in the SPRING 2023 Recruitment Dates, by clicking on each Council tile box.
- Take time to note the espoused, and lived, core values of each fraternity and sorority on campus and what resonates with you.
- Meet active members from multiple organizations and inquire what encouraged them to join and what they enjoy most from the experience.
- Continue to research online about any inter/national organization platforms, leadership opportunities, service outlets, networks, & more, and be sure to check out what allows each organization to stand out locally.
- Ask sincere and open questions of the active members to understand what active engagement in the organization is like, particularly separate from any planned recruitment activities -- ask to know more about the day to day experience and what membership can do for you.
- Reflect on where you are experiencing the strongest connections and desire to contribute meaningfully in growing your campus and community experience.