Important FALL 2021 Semester Fraternity & Sorority Life (FSL) Policies, due to COVID-19:
We welcome you to meet the registered active members from over 30 UIC Fraternity and Sorority chapters and learn about their values/missions, the recruitment processes and timelines of joining in each semester, and how to become a member!
The Center for Student Involvement (CSI) FALL 2021 Involvement Fair is August 31-September 3.
Fraternities and Sororities participating in the Fall 2021 Involvement Fair platform will feature:
-Tables/booths to visit with registered active members connecting with you directly.
-Live video/text chat with active members for listed designated periods among all days/times.
-Follow-up messaging opportunities with active members for communication.
-Any special media clips, including documents, photos, videos, links, downloads, and more, to summarize and highlight their organization and its experiences.
FALL 2021 - Meet The Greeks
Fraternity and Sorority Life (FSL)
Wednesday, September 8, 2021
UIC Quad (Lecture Center Plaza), 11:00am-3:00pm
* Visit: go.uic.edu/MeetTheGreeks
- All students are welcome and encouraged to join any time throughout the day 11:00am-3:00pm for an energizing, signature event featuring UIC’s Fraternity and Sorority Life (FSL) community.
- Meet representatives of all active fraternities and sororities on campus, who are excited to speak with you and share more about the positive impact of membership in their organizations.
- Discover the diverse offerings from 30+ UIC fraternity and sorority chapters and learn about their values and missions, the recruitment processes and timelines of joining in each semester, and how to become a member!
- Any undergraduate student is eligible to join a fraternity/sorority chapter with a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA -- this includes all first-year students, transfer students, and students at any undergraduate grade level. (Graduate/professional students are encouraged to explore any graduate membership options organizations may have via a graduate chapter, and/or to explore specific student organizations sponsored by their UIC graduate/professional departments that are tied to their academic discipline.)
National Hazing Prevention Week
Monday-Friday, September 20-24, 2021
Check back often this fall 2021 for the full schedule release and updates!