** UPDATE: As of 3-17-2020, the office of Fraternity and Sorority Life (FSL) is closed with all staff working remotely through the end of the spring 2020 semester.
You may also dial us, and please leave a voicemail, using 312-413-5527 (for Kevin), and (872) 529-1922 (for Lori), where we will routinely have access to voicemails to return communication.
Thank you and be well!
** Please review the following FSL statement, issued 3-12-20200 regarding university updates on COVID-19 and how to manage current/future FSL events:
In reference, please also stay attuned to university updates, including:
Email communication to FSL student leaders in the community is archived here for review:
- August 20, 2019 - Fall 2019 Recruitment/Intake Roster Verification
- September 3, 2019 - FSL: Recruitment, Rosters, & Community Engagement Opportunities
- September 9, 2019 - FSL: Campus & Community Outlets for Synergy with Chicago
- September 16, 2019 - FSL: Preparing Phase 2 with New Members GPB
- September 24, 2019 - FSL: Recruitment Phase 2 & Campus Save for New Members
- September 30, 2019 - FSL: New Member Reminders, Safer Sex Fest, & New Violence Prevention Series
- October 7, 2019 - FSL: Prevention Education Series, Volunteer Readers, & Fall Day of Service
- October 14, 2019 - FSL: Educational Programs in Nov - "Am I Man Enough?" & More
- October 22, 2019 - FSL: Upcoming Staff Interviews & Continued Key Programs
- October 31, 2019 - FSL: Halloween, Service/Fundraiser, & Orientation Leader Applications
- November 5, 2019 - FSL: InterFaith Week, Tailgate, & Reminders for Dialogue/Engagement
- November 12, 2019 - FSL: Homecoming 2019, Recruitment Phase 3, & More
- November 19, 2019 - FSL: Advisor Confirmation, Phase 3 Forms, & Prep for MLK Day of Service
- November 26, 2019 - FSL: AFLV Leadership Conference 2020 & Form Reminders at End of Semester
- December 10, 2019 - FSL: Announcing New Associate Director Hire - Lori Marshall
Please explore our achievements and award recipients, representing a diverse set of commitments to excellence in the classroom and community.