FSL Staff Advisors will be working in-person on-campus for the Summer 2022 sessions.
Fraternity and Sorority Life (FSL) Offices in 340 Student Center East (SCE) are open weekdays, Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm (CST), with FSL advising staff available for appointments in-person — and via email, phone, Zoom, and other pre-arranged teleconferencing. Please visit our FSL Staff Contacts page to locate email and phone contacts and to arrange a meeting, and/or to verify staffing schedules and availability.
*** Please explore our academic achievements and award recipients, representing a diverse set of commitments to excellence in the classroom and community.
- FSL Community Grade Report - Fall 2021
- FSL Community Grade Report - Spring 2021
- FSL Community Grade Report - Fall 2020
- FSL Community Grade Report - Spring 2020
- FSL Community Grade Report - Fall 2019
- FSL Community Grade Report - Spring 2019
- FSL Community Grade Report - Fall 2018
- 2022 FSL Awards
- 2021 FSL Awards
- 2020 FSL Awards
FSL Awards 2022 Heading link
The FSL Awards 2022: Crowning Our Achievements united students, faculty, staff, advisors, alumni, & friends, to honor and celebrate individual, organizational, & community achievements for Fraternity and Sorority Life at UIC!